Saturday, May 22, 2010

What Got To Me Today? I will not be quiet for hackers!

So this got to me Thursday, and is still getting me today. For those of you who read me, you probably know I have a website called Successful Women Weekly (www.successfulwomenweekly.com) where I feature all kinds of information about women.  I have a star feature of the month with a bio of an inspirational woman.  There is a Women In the News page, local woman owned Biz of the week, and a Champion For Women page that features a business or organization doing right by women.

The latter is where I seem to have attracted some opposition who felt they had the right to hack me.  As most of you know, I do a lot of writing on women's rights both domestically and across the globe.  I give kudos to people trying to help women who are abused or oppressed or both. I give kudos to those who try and make a difference in women's lives.

It is my right to write about these people.
It is my right to expose some of the terrible issues women face.
It is my right to celebrate the women who are successful.
It is my right to write about the losers who have tried to suppress my voice on my blog.

You will not stop me, you only fuel me.  I will continue to speak out and inform, and if you don't like it,  I guess you'll try and hack me again but I will keep coming back.

Here is to women on the rise.

Thank you.

1 comment: